Contact Us: +1 347-500-9606

Tax Appt Documents

  • Social Security Numbers (spouses and dependents)
  • Birth Dates (spouses and dependents)
  • W-2 forms for this year
  • Self-Employed Business Expenses Please categorize and total these expenses prior to your tax appointment.
  • 1099-M If you were self-employed or a contract worker and made more than $600, you should receive a 1099 from the payer.
  • 1099-G Unemployment Compensation – If you received unemployment compensation then you need to bring a 1099-G specifying how much you collected. REQUIRED TO FILE
  • 1099-INT – interest income statements
  • 1099-DIV – divident income statements
  • 1099-B Gross Proceeds from Sale of Stock We will need the Cost Basis for the shares sold and when the shares were purchased. Most 1099s do not include this information so please confirm this information with your broker in advance of of your tax appointment.


  • 1099-R Pensions and Annuity Disbursements If you took money out of an IRA, pension, or life insurance contract, you should receive a 1099-R and bring it to your tax appointment.
  • Social Security/RRI benefits
    Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
  • 1099-S Sale of Real Estate If you sold real estate, we will need the cost basis which is the purchase price plus improvements and commissions.
  • 1099-G Gambling or Lottery Winnings (and losses only if you have had winnings)
  • Child Care Provider name, address and Tax ID number. If you are paying an individual then bring their name, address and social security number.
  • Form 1098 Student Loan Interest Paid
  • Form 1098 Education Expenses from a Qualified Institution
  • Form 1098 Mortgage Interest & Real Estate Taxes Paid
  • Alimony – If you paid or received alimony we need to report how much and the social security number of the payer or recipient.


  • IRA, SEP or Keogh – Did you make a contribution for this tax year and how much?
  • Moving Expenses if you moved more than 50 miles for work.
  • Charitable Expenses
  • Medical Expenses are deductible if more than 7.5% of your adjusted gross income.
  • Estimated Tax Payment made for the year
  • K-1 income from Partnerships, S Corporations & Trusts.
  • Jury Duty Pay
  • Adoption Expenses
    Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident.


03 Aug 2018

AFSP Annual CPE Requirements


In order to obtain the voluntary Annual Filing Season Record of Completion, participants must annually meet IRS-approved CPE requirements before December 31, 2018.

Read More »